Time: 1 Minute
Skill Level: Beginner
Our Most Common words series continues with part 3. Like the others in the series, this free typing test is relatively easy. There are no capital letters, no punctuation, and no special keyboard characters, just letters and spaces. At the same time, because it’s all words with no storyline, it’s as dull as data entry. So spice it up by really bringing your *A* typing-game and see how fast you can make your fingers move across that keyboard.
The Most Common words series can be used as a great set of typing practices for beginning typists and kids, simply because it is so basic. So warm up your keyboarding fingers and let’s see how many words per minute you are able to type words 251 through 375.
When you’re ready to take the test, click the “Start Typing” button. Time will begin to count only after your start typing. Like the other tests in the series, you will have one minute to type as many words as you can.
How far can you get?
Typing Test Instructions
- Click the “Start Typing” button above to initiate your typing test.
- The timer will count down from one minute after you begin typing. (The timer will not begin before you start typing, so take a moment to relax and focus before you begin.)
- Type each word as it appears on the screen.
- Remember, capital letters must be keyed in correctly (use the shift key to capitalize where appropriate).
- This online typing test will last 1 minute. Type as many correct words as possible.
- Errors will reduce your net words per minute.
“The 500 Most Commonly Used Words in the English Language” World-English. 2009.
world-english.com. (September 28, 2009).
» » Save & Share These Typing Tests « «
Copy and Paste this code on your website.