Time: 1 Minute
Skill Level: Beginner
Part four is the last of the Most Common words in the English language. Like the others in the series, this free typing test is rated easy because there are no capital letters, no punctuation, and no special keyboard characters, just everyday words.
But because this content is all letters with no storyline, it can be as dull as data entry. So spice it up by really bringing your *A* typing-game and see how fast you can make your fingers move across that keyboard.
The Most Common words series can be used as a great set of typing practices for beginning typists and kids, simply because it is so basic. So warm up your keyboarding fingers and let’s see how many words per minute you are able to type words 376 through 500.
When you’re ready to begin, click the “Start Typing” button. Time will count down only after your start typing. So let’s see how many words per minute you can type some of the most commonly used words in the English language.
Typing Test Instructions
- Click the “Start Typing” button above to initiate your typing test.
- The timer will count down from one minute after you begin typing. (The timer will not begin before you start typing, so take a moment to relax and focus before you begin.)
- Type each word as it appears on the screen.
- Remember, capital letters must be keyed in correctly (use the shift key to capitalize where appropriate).
- This online typing test will last 1 minute. Type as many correct words as possible.
- Errors will reduce your net words per minute.
“The 500 Most Commonly Used Words in the English Language” World-English. 2009.
world-english.com. (September 28, 2009).
» » Save & Share These Typing Tests « «
Copy and Paste this code on your website.